The WEC strongly recommends that anyone planning to vote inthe April 7 Spring Election and Presidential Preference Primary request to have an absentee ballot mailed to them.
- You must be registered to vote to request an absentee ballot.
- Wednesday, March 18, was the deadline to register to vote online or by mail.
- Starting March 19, voters who need to register must do so in person at their municipal clerk’s office until the Friday before the election and on Election Day at the polling place.
- Voters should request an absentee ballot as soon as possible for April 7. The deadline is April 2, but do not wait!
- Request your absentee ballot online at https://myvote.wi.gov
Voters can also print the application for absentee ballot and include a copy of acceptable photo id (per the list in the instructions) and return/mail to Town of Arcadia.
Also, in-person absentee voting at the Town Hall is available Monday – Friday from 9 am to 4 pm.
At this time, the April 7, 2020 election will still be held as normal.